Session submissions are closed
Thank you if you submitted a talk, we've been amazed out all of the great submissions we've received. We're currently sorting through the submissions and assembling an incredible schedule, which we will post as soon as we can. If you submitted a talk we will be reaching out to you with details.
Reminders if you did submit a talk:
- Talks will be recorded and posted on the internet unless you specifically tell us not to. This is an excellent way to get exposure to the global Drupal community!
- The camp should have working wifi, but prepare in case it doesn't.
- Live demos are risky, consider recording a working demo and playing it back during your talk.
- Feel free to submit talks on technologies other than Drupal, especially if they can integrate with Drupal in some way.
- We're also interested in non-technology talks on topics like career advancement, business management, team leadership, etc.
- If your talk is chosen, you will be admitted to the camp for free.
- Feel free to copy our presentation template to get a head start on your own!